Saturday, May 21, 2016

Winning awards is rewarding... so happy to share my award and metal with you, my supporters : )

Hey everyone,

So, many of you know I won an IP award for The Pancake Menu... The award ceremony was last week in Chicago, but I was unable to go. Although, yesterday in the mail all my stuff came! I was over the moon...
 My daughter took this picture for me and I'm wearing my CBW-LA shirt too--I'm the board Secretary for that non-profit writing group. They helped my book become a reality in a big way.


Then here is my lovely picture of the certificate, medallion, and the book with the sticker seal! Some of you may have a copy of my book with "Featured on Good Morning America" in that spot, but now I will put the seal on the outside and the GMA sticker on the inside. : )

Anyway, I wanted to share my exciting adventures in writing math-related children's books! Take care everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...