Thursday, May 5, 2016

Math activity Thursday (M.a.Th.) is back as a video series!

Hey everyone,

I'm finally doing it! I'm bringing Math activity Thursday back but instead of a normal blog post I have made it a video that you can watch and possibly duplicate or implement.

So here's the first M.a.Th. -- Washing dishes and timing it!


Now, I set the timer for 60 minutes. How long do you think it took me to wash that sink full of dishes?

Once you have your guess you can see my big clue.  The second time I recorded when I stopped the timer was 47:32.

Now, how much time elapsed? That will reveal the answer. Was your guess close? Share in the comments what you got as the answer and please share your guess : )

If you wanted to stretch math even further you could add up all the items I washed and see how fast my average time was per item.

Thanks for joining me and I hope you'll come again to play some activities on Math activity Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...