Thursday, December 1, 2016

Where you can buy The Pancake Menu this holiday season...

Hey everyone!

I really do need to go out and promote my book, but as many of you know promotion can be difficult. Today I decided to brainstorm some ways to get my book out in front of the public eye... so I'm running a Pinterest ad for three weeks and started up my Google ad again too!

That made me curious though... How many places are there you can find the book? Many people ask me where they can buy the book. I would love if people buy directly from me at kidsmenubooks.com, but there are a few other places to get it.  So here is the list of places to get the book with links : )
 
Well, I hope you found that helpful and can manage to get a copy for you and your loved ones this holiday season! Also, don't forget to leave reviews after purchasing it--thanks!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...