Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fun new game I created with teachers in mind!

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I created a fun game that helps kids and can be used up through college or any class setting... It's called A Taste of... (your students) and gets them to think about things they personally like as well as what they like about you--the teacher. Then they go around the room looking for other individuals who have the same answers as them.

You can congratulate a winner for having the most similar things, but sometimes you want to also congratulate the person with the least names, since it probably means that they put very unique answers on their sheet.

Here is the link the the TpT product... https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Taste-of-Your-Students-A-getting-to-know-peoples-similarities-game-4070531


Enjoy! So far I have had a lot of people download my free product of the ice cream cones : )

Make it a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...