Thursday, May 11, 2017

SmarTick Review: A great app/website that helps kids' math skills

Hey everybody,

It is Thursday and instead of a Math activity Thursday post I have a great review of an online resource... it's SmarTick method!

It is a 15-minute math review/explorations that kids complete before they get to play in a little virtual world and play the extra games. My four kids tried it out and I share in this video a bit how that went.

SmarTick staff says, "SmarTick does not follow the official curriculum or State standards. SmarTick prepares your child to advance faster than in school and beyond what’s taught in the classroom. 94% of our students improve their grades in school."

After my kids tried out their services I can see why! It is a great program that works with mental calculation, algebra, problem-solving and critical thinking skills., and includes logic exercises too!

You should try out the program and see if your kids enjoy it. I know I loved whenever my five year old would ask to play because I knew she was really working as she did her 15 minutes of practice.

Have a great week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...