Thursday, April 27, 2017

#Math activity Thursday with 3D shapes! Plus Google's Take your kids to work day : )

Happy Thursday! Sorry to post this late today...  Enjoy today's Math activity Thursday!
I was super busy today because it was National Take Your Children to work day at the Google LA office. My husband is lucky to work there, so we go every year, but this year was special because I got to be a presenter!
I wasn't allowed to get any photos with kids in it but we had a super fun time working with The Pancake Menu and play money. So much that when we got home my little kids still wanted to play and make pancakes with the leftover batter I had...

  And I decided to get a little bit creative and make an interesting flower...
I'd love to hear what you think of the 3D shape video! Take care : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...