Thursday, November 21, 2013

(No Math activity Thursday today) Raising money for victims of the typhoon in the Philippines

Okay, I procrastinated.  It happens to the best of us, right?  I didn't get around to making my Math activity Thursday post.  My kids have been sick and I spent most of the day making a mock up book for one of my manuscripts I am working on to one of these days get published.  About a week ago I had a dream of how I could format it (it is really more of a novelty book) and I finally had some time to work on it today (instead of posting here).  It turned out great, but here I am at 6PM and finally getting around to this awesome blog : )

I do have good news!  The anthology that my work is printed in and published by Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles is donating 50% of the proceeds to go toward victims of the horrible super typhoon in the Philippines.


Well, that's all for today : )  I will be doing a book review on Saturday.  Be sure to come back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...