Saturday, March 30, 2013

Purpose of Kids Math Teacher--the Blog.

I love math.  I have loved it since I was a kid.  I realize that not every kid (or adult for that matter) enjoys it.

The main purpose of this blog is to have resources for anyone teaching children math, and showing that math can be fun and have many applicable everyday applications.  I am not a worksheets type of person, and so I want to share activities and other resources that can help math teachers with a more hands-on approach.

I hope to share pertinent resources such as...

  • Math activities
  • Math web sites/Apps
  • Math books
  • Math products
  • Math themes
that will reinforce math concepts in a fun way as you teach kids.

Best of luck to all people out there teaching math--it's part of our lives whether we like it or not--but I hope we all like it. : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...